Sunday 26 October 2014

Singapore: Novena Park









Just decided to show a little treasure found within the Novena neighbourhood in Singapore. I know Novena isn’t as iconic or big as other communities like Toa Payoh, Bedok or Jurong. In fact, I think we are counted under Toa Payoh, haha! However, I am still happy to live in the area, which never fails to bring little joy to the days passing by.

Did you know that Novena has it’s own park?? How cool is that! Haha, yes yes it is really (really) small but still is magical in its own way ^_^

Hmm, I think the point I wanted to make is that Singapore’s nature or the nature it wants to create is very unique. We are quite tight up on land but yet the urban developers have never failed to add a touch of greenery in everywhere you go!
I am very thankful for that :-)