Monday 6 October 2014

Hari Raya Haji Holiday


 We bought from Popeyes for lunch after our Economics tuition :-)
'Villa Apah'

Kind of a random post but our villa for this year's December Bali trip has been confirmed! I am super excited for it :-) The cute part is that our villa is called 'Apah', which happens to be the name of Aang's flying bison in The Last Airbender Nickelodeon cartoon show! I guess it is not such a coincidence since the cartoon draws a lot of its inspirations from Buddhism and Indonesian culture :-)

So yeah, Chek looks prepared for the trip from the above pictures hehe - all dressed up with a straw hat and his usual beach outfit. We're both really excited to just enjoy our Post-As holiday together before he enlists :'( But I am just happy that I can spend time with him! I've been feeling more blessed these days even when in the midst of preparing for the final exam.

Thank you God for all these people you have put in my life who help me press through these tough times. I pray that you will continue to support us and give us the strength to be brave and break through :-)