Saturday 18 October 2014

Quiznos on a Saturday

Studied @ Novena Square 2 Quiznos today, and it was my first time trying out their cafe section. I was really astonished by the price and later on size of serving!! The cafe menu they offer is good, no doubt, my sister and I really really enjoyed the Blueberry Muffin and Iced Chocolate. However, I would still say that the price for such small sized servings is not worth it :-(

Price: $$$ (for its portion size)
Value:

That being said, if you're someone who cares more for a place to study/work without being chased away and don't mind paying more for it, you'll probably enjoy the cafe food much more :-)



I still think that Quiznos (at least the Novena outlet) is by far the best place to study.
1. Their sandwiches are really really good - so much meat and vegetables!
2. The staff do not chase you out - you can stay as long as you like
3. There are designated power outlets for you to charge your electronics


Yea, so overall the value of the place for studying is ☺☺☺☺☺ hehe!

After trying to take a decent photo with my sister, she suggested we just use Photo Booth on my mac since I brought it out - genius!

Here are some, well quite a lot, of the pictures we took! ^_^




























Love you big chin even though I cannot stand to say it to you, haha! Stop being so lame.