Monday 20 October 2014

▧▼☜⊿◤◎└┘∟↕♨


1

Been a while since I felt so emotional, and the thing is: I can't pinpoint my sadness. I do not know for sure why I am beginning to become so strange. I feel myself questioning things more, as if I have slightly lost my balance in life. I question myself a lot on happiness - what one is right to be happy a bout. I also ask myself on whether I am happy. Am I happy with what I have become as time has passed? Am I happy with the way I treat people around me?

It kind of sucks, when you don't know why you feel a certain way. I think (and hope) my brain is just figuring out some issues in my life now + I am feeling stressed from 'A's approaching.


Please God, help me relieve myself of such strange feelings and give me the courage to face this challenge to the end.

 2

3