Saturday 11 April 2015

JAPAN 2015 DAY 4: Tsukiji Fish Market & Aqua City Odaiba



 Went to the famous Tsukiji Fish Market for breakfast :-) I tried sea urchin for the first time and I really liked it!! Too bad it's expensive so I can't have it too often haha.

What kind of sucked was that my period come :-( So I was left feeling super uncomfortable and full after our meal sigh.

My cramps were so bad I decided to stay at the apartment for the afternoon. So I huddled onto the bed and watched movies hehe!

In the evening I went to Odaiba to meet the rest! I would say one good thing about my period is that I got some time off to be by myself ^_^



 We had omelete rice @ Aqua City Odaiba! Yum yum~

 These four were tired from a long day of shopping @ Tokyo Dome. From the pictures they showed me, I was a little sad that I missed out so many cool things!!


Christabelle and my hauls from a semi-100 yen shop haha. The mayonnaise instant noodles was okay~