Monday 6 April 2015

L I F E

Ying Jie bought Lady M cakes for the chin fam!!!! This crepe cake was just too good to be true. I really enjoyed the green tea one too, despite my dislike for maccha :>


STEAMBOAT @ HOME

Tau Kee is love.

Haha, I found this picture of my sister and I super duper cute :-) Again, my love for tau kee can be seen as I attempt to devour it with my chopsticks.


18 CHEFS @ THE CATHAY
As Chek would say: "popped my 18 chefs cherry today!"
Look at those jugs though ;-)

But the food was really pretty good! Especially with the student meal price options oh yeah.

Our food arrived within 5-7 minutes?? Super liked their calamari rings :> I loved my main - cheese baked rice with scrambled eggs, salmon and minced beef omg!


Thanks for being my loyal model chekerino.



AH CHEW'S DESSERTS @ THOMSON ROAD
I'm flying off to Japan this Wednesday so I decided to meet up with papa chin before I go. I wanted him to try the desserts shop Justine introduced me a while ago. Glad he enjoyed the food there :>


1ST DANCE RECITAL PRAC @ STEP STUDIO

Whee really excited that our practices have begun and that our song piece is something nice!!! Yep, I would say first practice went pretty good :-) Of course it is still awkward with the other members of the item but I really hope we get to interact more in the upcoming weeks and make our performance rock!!


NICHOLAS'S 21 BIRTHDAY PARTY @ THE WARREN
Got to have a tour of the Tan family's lovely condo apartment :-) Stupiak Chek was super hyped about being the first people from frisbee to go to their house - he ditched me while I was trying to take off my shoes to be the FIRST one inside the house!!!! HAHA seriously!

Yay, it was really pretty fun meeting some of their family members :-) Their cousin - Minnette (?) and I seemed to be able to talk really easily?? Haha, and she started calling me jie (sister)! So sweet ^_^

The food was amazing!!! Need to find out the catering company they used :>