Saturday 18 April 2015

JAPAN 2015 DAY 11: Flying Home

At the Osaka airport! 

It's so cute how they made an airplane into a cute Japanese character ^_^

 Worst meal in Japan, and it's at the airport haha.

 After we landed in Tokyo - I like getting down from airplanes and having to take a bus to the terminals :-) It's always a scenic ride with large airplanes near you.

 So cool! I've never seen an airport have showers/beds for waiting passengers.


 Leaving Japan with beautiful skies.

 <delicious>

 I can't believe Jia Ye actually came WITH A BANNER??? Biggest supporter awards goes to him!

I saw this person standing outside at the arrival hall with a huge banner, and I thought to myself, "what a nice person, taking so much time and effort to welcome his loved one back." THEN IT HIT IT... IT WAS JIA YE. Christabelle and the rest were pointing and laughing in his direction, and I finally realised that WE were the ones being welcomed back so flashily HAHA

Another embarrassing moment to add to the list.

 ME = LLAMA


Our famous Suzhou trio shot hehe!

Thanks for being beautiful, Japan!