Monday 18 May 2015

TAIWAN 2015 DAY 8: SINGAPORE BOUND

 DISCOVERY PT.2: Condensed milk + peanut butter also = heavenly bliss

Hence, condensed milk is bliss.


 The one I thought was my friend... turned his back on me!! HOHO

 ^_^ great shot of us meow!


 (right) Very representative of our friendship.




Oh man, this place (TJB) @ Taipei Main Station has really great service! Plus, their pidan porridge is good too! What a great last meal in Taiwan :-)

Look at that face. This girl cray!

Was a pretty cool sight seeing a cafe grow their own lettuce, haha.

 So hungry, even though we ate only like 2 hours ago. Bought myself a pork pie~

 Pearly bought a chocolate croissant.


 Sent this picture to Chek before boarding our flight back to Singapore.

 Heard a fellow Singaporean say loudly, "going back to the little red dot" as he pointed to his flight ticket. HAHA, well.

Sleepy nun.

Thanks for a real fun trip guys! Thanks for also not getting sick of my face/tired of my shit HAHAHA! Really enjoyed the nature walks the most whee~ Let's go hike a real hardcore mountain next time WHOO!