Saturday 21 March 2015

19/3/15 - 21/3/15

It's Saturday and I am just feeling pretty thankful for it finally being the end of the week! At the same time, I am becoming more reluctant for the weekdays to come...

T H U R S D A Y
I braved multiple oil explosions to cook fried sotong for these two BOOBS (below).

Squad Tees - aw yeah! Just missing Rebecca with the green shirt and Erica our leader with her Step shirt.


 It was really a great great Thursday - we continued last week's choreography to "Rather Be" by Clean Bandit. I want to film the 3 of us dancing to it soon :-)

F R I D AY
 Tried some salad from Salad Chef @ Square 2 - I really enjoyed it! But I just had to choose wasabi mayo, which was too hot and it ruined my meal :-( Definitely going to try it again next week!!

Felt really pretty and confident yesterday ^_^ Happy I got this dress at the start of the year. 

 Kaiwen's early birthday surprise/celebrations @ Switch by Timbre :-) I had a lot more fun than expected. Thanks for being so friendly towards me, Team Penus~

Met Kaiwen's girlfriend, who is 145cm tall but actually seems so much smaller than that hehehe! You just want to hug her!

S A T U R D A Y
 We didn't manage to watch any movie after the celebrations because by the time we got back it was nearing 12am!!

I managed to capture this cute moment as Chek was still lazing around in bed :-) He asked me to move over to his left side - thinking he wanted to hug me I happily got ready to move... BUT the truth was he just wanted to get back to his normal comfy bed and make me lie on the makeshift one :-( I have been deceived by his actions and Lurve.

Forgot to take a picture with the rest who came to play frisbee (Osmond, Eugene, Ken & Eileen)!
Hehe, had a really fun time getting tan/sweating and of course playing frisbee with these people ^_^ Quoting Pearls: "even though we were laughing most of the time" it was great fun pun bun sun hehehe.

Pearly, Christabelle and I went to J8 and had lunch - I bought Rebecca's birthday present AT A SUPER GOOD DEAL. Yeah, that made my already awesome day even better hehe.

When I got home I just showered, relaxed and used my phone - I managed to catch up with some friends. Also, more plans for the week ahead are being made so yay! They are the main reasons why I managed to get through the week of work: sitting on my butt for a total of 6 hours a day trying to occupy myself with something BUT also trying to be discreet about it :<

Shall end this post on a high by reminding myself how much fun these past two days have been :-) Can't wait for the birthday surprise tomorrow hehehe ^_^