Wednesday 10 December 2014

Bali 2014 | Rest Days in Ubud

First day of lepaking in Ubud!








Worst day to decide to dress up nicely because we were going to eat the famous Bali Bebek Bengil!

This was probably my favourite meal in Bali :-)


Bebek Bengil (Dirty Duck Diner)
Address:
Jalan Hanoman, Padang Tegal
Ubud
Bali 80571

Opening Hours:
10am – 11pm

Phone Number:
+62 361 975489
+62 361 977675








Dinner @ Cafe Wayan & Bakery! One regret I have is that I did not visit this restaurant more and have the opportunity to try everything on their menu haha.

I loved the ambiance and the traditional huts that were available for sitting.


Cafe Wayan & Bakery
Address:
Monkey Forest Road

Opening Hours:
8am – 11pm

Phone Number:
+62 361 975447






Second day of relaxing in Ubud!
TIP: don’t order anything else but coffees at Kopi Bali House in Ubud. Everything else is not very nice.






How could we leave Bali without trying the famous babi guling? To be honest, it was not as fantastic as I had imagined :-( But I did enjoy the cooked meat! I was pretty disappointed at the crackling skin though

TIP: Find local guides who know where to get the best babi guling!

Ibu Oka
Address:
Jalan Suweta

Opening Hours:
11am – 7pm

Phone Number:
+62 361 2077490

















We had dinner at Warung Enak – I wanted to try rijsttafel, which was recommended by my father haha. Chek and I enjoyed our meal very very much even though it was more expensive than usual. However, there was a wide variety of dishes and desserts! :-)

Warung Enak
Address:
Jalan Raya Pengosekan

Opening Hours:
11am – 12am

Phone Number:
+62 361 972911



Starters
Soup (so so good!)

Main course (8 dishes + rice)
Desserts