Monday 11 August 2014

Sunday Shopping




Chek making me do silly poses








Another one of those days where my hair look great, I feel great - generally a body positive day :-)
  
Celebrated papa chin's birthday in the morning with some delicious noodles at Geylang.


After that I met up with Chek (to watch some DW first hehe) to head into the city for some shopping! I was tasked with buying birthday presents and I am really happy I managed to achieve my goal. I hope Pearly and En Na like their gifts :-)
  
So happy that we bought delicious and very unhealthy food at Bugis Street - hot dog wrapped in prata, pork meat bun, chicken cheesy meatballs and an Australian grape drink. Bugis Street crowded as ever but I still really like to see the clothes and accessories they have in store because you can get a wider variety from these smaller shops.
  
On a side note, Chek and I found a pretty cool area behind the National Design Centre in Bugis. So we took some (rather good) model shots before walking to Dhoby Ghaut :-)