Tuesday 10 May 2016

HONG KONG 2016 DAY 1

5AM @ Changi Airport
McFoo getting his moolah changed - I don't know why he changes it here haha the rate is not as good as outside. 

Changi Airport is the best yo - always love it's layout. It gets me pumped for my trip hehe! 

Werkin' it


Flying off at sunrise!

Finally reached Hong Kong International Airport, and figuring out how to get to the bus terminus.

How to make space in a tiny room 101. Our little accommodation @ Panda Hostel in Mongkok!
Cheap, clean, convenient ^_^

Waiting for One Dim Sum to let us in and fill our stomachs for our first meal of the trip! The chee chiong fan was bomb because it was so thick!! And i fell in love with their pork ribs yum yum in my tum ^_^

Address:
1 & 2, G/F, Kenwood Mansion
15 Playing Field Road, Prince Edward

Opening Hours:
Mon to Fri: 11am – 12.30am
Sat & Sun: 10am – 12.30am

Nearest MTR:
Prince Edward (Exit A)


We decided to head to Central before going to Victoria Peak. It was a really great time to go because there was almost no one else there but us. We enjoyed the quietness in such an urban jungle. 


The tallest building in Hong Kong! This photo made it look like it was forever growing upwards into the clouds haha. 

Hong Kong is almost as grey and dull as I remembered it when I was here back in 2010. However, I appreciate it more now because it has quite a futuristic look along side its olden buildings.



Couple by the pier. 


Making our way to the Peak Tram! Such a lovely accidental shot :-) 

If you don't like crowds then Victoria Peak may not be the best place to visit in Hong Kong HAHA. Looking at the amount of people waiting for the lights show at the top, I decided to leave before the show ended. If we didn't leave, I'm sure we would have been stuck up there foreverrrr. 

CUTE. But no because money > commercialized stuff. 

Leaving the viewing point from Victoria Peak with this monkey. 

Walking through Hong Kong at this time of the year is one of the best!! There's cool breeze everywhere, which makes me feel like I can walk the entire night and not get tired :-)