Saturday 22 November 2014

The Morning After:













Glad I made the decision to wake up early to watch the sunrise @ Marina Barrage! Really worth it despite having only 4 hours of sleep and stepping in mud, hehe.

Woke up around 6am and rushed out of the house with Mama Chin & Aunty Alice. I don’t know why I brought my wide-angle lens but I guess the shots turned out pretty good! I finally have time to experiment with photography more and I am very thankful for that :-) Gonna really make use of this holidays and take lots of photographs! Time to be shameless, because that’s the only way you’re going to get the shots that are breathtaking.















After an already wonderful sunrise session, Mama Chin brought us to a Malay food place: Fragrance of Makkah Trading.

Fragrance of Makkah Trading
Address:
Kampong Glam Shop Houses
9 Jalan Pisang
S199076

Phone Number:
6298 9905

I’m not a morning eater so I only had a cup of masala tea, which even I had trouble finishing.
That little street had a really interesting and colourful architecture, which made for good pictures hehe ^_^ Seems like it’s occupied with more bakery shops. I should try them out one day!


Yeah, so I came home feeling extra happy since A Levels are over!! Really liking my new editing techniques because my photos look really nice (to me, and I am satisfied with that).

To more photography adventures, be it exploring my lion city or other countries!